Mission of Goodbye Tension
To offer a conscious, well rounded approach, assisting you with your imbalances. It is important to look at each unique individual as a whole and not as split up systems. Your routines, habits, digestion, perceptions, stressors etc. play a huge role in your tension, health and well being.
Goodbye Tension is committed to Relief, Mobility & Strength for the Body, Mind and Spirit.
Goodbye Tension was established in 2003.
Jeannine Rashidi began offering massage in 2003, and after a few years came to realize that a more in depth approach was needed for chronic issues. In 2006 she introduced a specialized, fully clothed therapy called PUSH, and moved away from traditional massage. In 2012 Jeannine decided to focus on Women and children, and by 2013 added Yamuna Body Rolling Table Treatments to complement PUSH Therapy. Around 2013 Jeannine felt more was needed, to assist each unique individual, and started exploring Tension from the inside out; through Ayurveda. In 2015, Jeannine introduced Ayurvedic Wellness; to address the deeper issues of stress and tension which lead to disease. Her vision for Goodbye Tension has always been to offer the highest quality of service, and education so that each client is supported in overall health and well being. When you assist someone in health the world becomes healthier.
Jeannine Rashidi, CPT, CMT, AWP
Owner & Founder of GoodbyeTension, a Conscious Health & Wellness Center in Santa Clara, California.
Jeannine’s specialties include:
- NAMA Certified Doctor of Ayurveda coming soon 2021
- Ayurvedic Doctors Apprentice to Dr. Jayarajan Kodikannath
- Certified Ayurvedic Wellness Practitioner (AWP)
- Certified Ayurvedic Wellness Counselor (AWC)
- Certified Ayurvedic Assessment with Pulse Diagnosis
- Certified Ayurvedic Formulation Making
- Certified PanchaKarma Technician
- Special focus for Women and Children
- Trained in Process and Clinical Acupressure, and many other modalities.
- Certified Yamuna Table Treatments
- PSYCH-K Facilitator
- Certified SEVA Instructor
- Certified PUSH® Therapist (CPT)
- California State Certified Massage Therapist (CMT)
- Honors graduate of Bryman College Jeannine’s journey of health and wellness began in 2003, when she became aware of her limitations ,as a result of her own physical & mental imbalances. Through this journey, she has learned and experienced more than most at her age. Those who know her would say, she is continually transforming on all levels. Jeannine has been a meditator for many years and enjoys photography, cooking, creative projects and learning. She lives a Sattvic lifestyle with her husband. What Jeannine has to offer is not only through extensive study and education, but from real life struggle, perseverance and application.